Here's our Christmas countdown. I've given up on the paper chain. I'm not that good at planning a month in advance. With the socks, we can plan as we go and put our daily activities in each sock. Hope you're all having a great holiday!
Great idea. We haven't started the chain either. Too much work for Amelia, who wouldn't really get it anyway. We have a mini christmas tree with 24 mini stockings hanging from it that we can fill with candy or activities (not that we did that).
2 comments:
Great idea. We haven't started the chain either. Too much work for Amelia, who wouldn't really get it anyway. We have a mini christmas tree with 24 mini stockings hanging from it that we can fill with candy or activities (not that we did that).
I must admit that I didn't put anything in our stockings either. This year we've just flown by the seat of our pants.
Post a Comment