Friday, January 25, 2008

Under the Weather

Naomi has been battling the Flu for the last nine days. This picture was a highlight though. Naomi got bubble bath for Christmas so we filled the tub with warm water and bubbles. She eased in to the water and soaked everything she possibly could for quite a long time (she definitely reached the raisin stage). Her little face was the only thing visible and she looked so happy and relaxed that I had to snap a shot.


She's starting to get back to her usual spunky self, but it sure is hard to know your kids feel miserable and there's not much you can do to help.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

NINE DAYS???? Oh, Jen! How have you survived?!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't I bring you soup or something?! I'm so sorry!

I'm glad she's feeling better, and now I pray for the health of the rest of your clan!

Love ya!