Thursday, April 3, 2008

Enjoying childhood

It's so fun to see kids just let loose and have fun. Here are a few shots of the kids enjoying life.

A few weeks ago we acquired Guitar Hero and Graysen has been absolutely loving it. No one at our house can come close to playing at his level. There have been some funny questions asked of Kory and me about "music when we were young", like "did people really jump all over the stage like that?", "did people really break their guitars by slamming them on the stage?", "did people really dress like that?" all of which were answered in the affirmative.

Naomi has been perfecting her head stand. Now she has moved on to cartwheels, but those are harder to capture with the camera.
Naomi and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice with her cousin Stephanie. They loved the magic of Disney and I'll admit that it was much better than I was expecting!

(yes, the crown does light up and yes, hundred of crowns were flashing all through the show) Thank you to Kelli for the crowns and the fun trip to SLC!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have yet to play guitar hero, or even the wii for that matter. But from everything I hear, I'm really missing out on something. I'm sure Naomi loved the Disney princess show...Amelia would have loved that too!

Anonymous said...

From an older reader, what is a"guitar hero"?

Anonymous said...

Naomi, you look just like a princess. I want to be one too. I would have worn a crown. Hope your mom doesn't mind if I scrap a couple of these photos. Aunt nancy