Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Camping


Why not go camping again? We had quite an adventurous biking/camping trip planned for last week, but at the last minute small business ownership's calling card required us to stick close to home. We went up to our favorite camp site in Logan canyon. It's close to the river and has a great biking/hiking trail. It was fun to take some time off work and just relax.


The kids got quite involved in their beading and Gray even started to do some wire wrapping. I think he just likes to use the pliers.

We had some pretty serious games of Care Bears Checkers.

Naomi doing some marshmallow art. Check out that sweet mushroom! I love summer time and living so close to such a great playground where we can camp, hike, bike, fish and swim. It's hard to beat being 10 minutes away from such beautiful country.
And no, there were no mosquitoes!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like so much fun, you guys!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures. You're making me crave some smores. I bought some smores trail mix at Target, but it just wasn't the same. I'm jealous that you didn't have mosquitos. We're dying here. Amelia's legs are covered with bites, and that's just from our backyard, with bug spray. Yikes!