I'm just going to throw a few pictures up here because on the first day of school, that's what it's all about. Mom's were all over the place with their camera's, it was great, and I'm sure that blogs all over the country are being populated with similar pictures. I asked Gray if he wanted a picture of himself in front of his classroom (which by the way is the same room where I had 5th grade, kind of surreal) and he conveniently didn't hear me and walked away.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
First Day of School (5th and 1st)
I'm just going to throw a few pictures up here because on the first day of school, that's what it's all about. Mom's were all over the place with their camera's, it was great, and I'm sure that blogs all over the country are being populated with similar pictures. I asked Gray if he wanted a picture of himself in front of his classroom (which by the way is the same room where I had 5th grade, kind of surreal) and he conveniently didn't hear me and walked away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe school has started already. It still feels too much like summer. Gray and Naomi are both looking so grown-up. That would be completely weird to be back at Hillcrest again.
I love how big Naomi's backpack looks. I remember being in 1st grade and wishing that I had as much stuff as my older siblings to fill out my bag. I think it usually only had crayons, lunch, and papers for mom to sign and bring back.
Those were the days.
It's crazy that our babies are in 1st grade! The kids look great!
Our babies are growing up! The kids look great-so cute! It must be a boy thing because Myles didnt want his picture taken and Tali was all smile and pose! Its always great to get them back in school!
So exciting! Your kids are gorgeous. You may have noticed that Gray is Bennett's hero. All Bennett wants in life is some Circa shoes like Gray's...
We need to see each other more!
Post a Comment