Monday, May 31, 2010

Milestone Eight

Naomi has hit some exciting milestones. She turned eight in April. I think that being eight comes with losing just as many teeth! I love this smile.

I'm not a huge fan of putting on friend parties and as a result my kids get to have friend parities when they are 8, 12, and 16. On the the other years we have small yet fun family parties. Naomi chose to have a skating party and had such an amazing time. I enjoyed watching her and her friends, many of whom had never before worn skates.

Turning eight also meant another great opportunity for Naomi. She was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by her dad. It was a beautiful day we were surrounded by many loved ones. Naomi is growing into a wonderful young lady and we absolutely love her!

1 comment:

Erin Gong said...

Great pictures - she's my favorite oldest niece!