Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Last Day of 2010

The last day of the year was a busy one.  We spend most of the day at Beaver Mtn.  Kory and the kids braved the cold (it was below zero much of the day) while I spectated.  After getting home and cleaning up, we went to a USU mens basketball games with the Hills.  Great time hanging out with friends!  The kids were determined to stay up till midnight so we fixed some treats and played a new wii game.  At the stroke of midnight we toasted in the new year with sparkling cider.  Here's to an awesome 2011!

Naomi with Kory getting ready for her first fun of the season.


Kory and Naomi finishing up their first run.  Naomi chose to skip a warm up on Little Beaver and went right for The Face.



Gray and Kory went down the backside.  This was Gray's first time and he loved it.  I need to add that at the point where I say "Gray ate it" he made it clear that he did not crash, just kind of got stuck in the powder.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Below zero? I would be spectating with you, Jen. It looks like everyone had fun though! When do we get to see some videos from Gray's helmet cam?

Sarah said...

I'm with Rachel...below zero? Yikes! Amelia was so impressed that Naomi could snowboard (and so am I). She wants to learn now after watching those videos.