Naomi has been doing Irish dance for the past two years and absolutely loves it! She performed for the first time at Celtic Night this past Friday and Saturday nights. It was so much fun to watch her.
On our way to the theater Saturday night Naomi said she wished she could do this every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh WOW! That was so great. I wish I could have been there. Live music and everything. I glad she loves it; I hope she keeps it up. and her hair looks great with those dark curls.
That is awesome! And I cannot stress enough that she is one of THE most gorgeous girls I have ever seen.
Naomi you look gorgeous!!!! Jen, any vids?? Looks like she's having a ball!
Seriously, what a beauty! I love this gal! She did such an awesome job.
What a great talent...are you going to perform for us at the Bronson Reunion this year??? I sure hope so...please...please...please!! Love you guys.
ps. so much for getting together this winter! I guess its still winter by the looks of snow outside, want to meet for tubing?
Post a Comment