This winter Kory discovered the joy of backcountry split boarding. He has a snowboard that is split lengthwise so he can x-country ski up to untouched snowy peaks then the board snaps (I use the term snap loosely) back together to snowboard down.
Looking back, splitboarding is not for the faint of heart.
Benny is a trooper, he loves to be outside exploring and keeps up pretty well both climbing and descending. And no, he doesn't get to ride down.
This is Kory's friend, James, reaping the reward. Wish I could have put up a pic of Kory, but ya, he was the one with the camera.
We spent a few days with Grandma Olsen, Grandma Bronson and Dan and Rachel's family. Gray and Naomi were so excited to meet their new cousin Isla and play with James. Isla is such a cutie, can't believe I didn't get a picture of her. I loved spending this time with family, especially my mom. It had been far too long since I'd seen her.
James' version of a bear attack!
Naomi discovered the joy of Old Maid which repeatedly left her in fits of giggles. She played and played and played.
This weekend we went on Daylight Savings. While I absolutely love Daylight Savings (once I've adjusted to losing an hour) it made Monday morning at our house a little rough. I skipped the gym, Gray missed the bus, and Naomi ... well she didn't make it very far after waking up. I went out of the kitchen for a few minutes and when I came back she was snoozing on the counter.

1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of Naomi. It totally cracks me up! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment