Gray and I have been doing some trail running, mostly on the trails behind our house but we needed a change of scenery so we headed to Logan Canyon. We made our way along the crimson trail more at a quick hike than a run.
I love the view from this trail and I couldn't have had a better running/hiking companion.
Kory is a more serious trail runner. He likes to do crazy long trail runs and ran the Logan Peak Trail Run for the second time. It wasn't quite as intense as last year since the course had to be shortened due to the five feet of snow still on the trail.
Coming in for a strong finish. I don't have that kind of stamina, he looks like he could turn around and do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, poop, I'm signed in as Bear River Charter School (I was just working on the blog!)
I'm so impressed by your trail running with Grey. Awesome!
Post a Comment