Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Las Vegas

 Oh Las Vegas, what can I say.  It's the strangest city on the planet, although I haven't visited every town on the planet, it would take a lot to convince me otherwise.   We did have a great place to stay, lots of space and no casino to weave our way through.  Our hotel had a rooftop pool and I spend lots of time there with the kids.
 The kids loved having their own apartment at the hotel.  Access to cable tv came in second to having a swimming pool.  I'm sure in this photo, Naomi's working on homework.
 We walked down to the M&M store, which was probably the most fun place we went to in Vegas.  The kids also had to admit that driving a Toyota Camry might actually be cool.


 Indiana Jones at the wax museum.
 Eating at In-n-Out before CrossVegas is a tradition.  Included in our group were Wes and John, some great guys who work at the shop and also went to Interbike with us.
 The kids with Greg LeMond!!
 The kids and I also spend a little time at Interbike checking out all the fun new bike related stuff coming out next year. 

No comments: