We all received wonderful gifts and have had fun playing new games of all sorts from cards to board games to wii games. Between Beaver Mtn and the wii, Gray has been snowboarding every day. What more could a kid want? I'll have to post snowboarding pictures later after I get them from Kory's brother-in-law. It was Naomi's first time snowboarding and she loved it. Guess I'll have to give boarding a good try again.
We had a party at Grandma Bronson's house. It's so great to get together with family especially at this time of year. I feel so blessed to have such a loving and fun family.
Here's a shot of the Pitcher family party, the group just keeps growing each year. Soon we'll need a shed like Grandma Bronson has.
Each year I am amazed at how quickly the holidays fly by but I am grateful for the time we take to remember our blessings, spend time with family and friends, give of ourselves to others and especially to center our thoughts on the birth and life of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas season.

2 comments:
We missed you guys in GB! James loves the squeaky thing you gave him for Christmas - just this morning he was turning it over and cracking himself up. Thanks for the great gifts! (We need to come visit so we can deliver ours and meet that cute puppy.)
We certainly missed you! Thank goodness for phones and blogs.
Post a Comment