I'm finally getting my quarterly post together. It seems like the past few months have been full of spring breaks. Our first spring break was an Olsen family reunion where we met up in Arizona then drove down to Rocky Point Mexico. The weather was great and it was so much fun to spend some time with family.
The kids are ready to party! They drove all over town with these wigs on, it was priceless.

Here's our sweet beach house (the one on the left) at low tide. When the tide came in, the waves would come up the retaining walls.
Here's Gray taking it easy on the deck.
Amelia and Gray busy building in the sand. The cousins had so much fun together.
Gray and I heading out for a morning walk.
Of course no trip to Mexico is complete without going to the market.
I could have spent many more hours right in this spot. It was so beautiful.
Amelia and Naomi had a great time playing on the beach.
Naomi's shell drying set-up.

Naomi and Grandpa relaxing. I think this was the last time I remember seeing Dad outside before he became bedridden with pneumonia.
Naomi and Gray at the Tempe Town Lake park.

We took the scenic way home and stopped at the bridge near Lee's Ferry.
Two weeks after our trip to AZ/Mexico, the kids had their spring break. We played around Logan mostly, going to parks and movies, but did take one day and explored the Dinosaur Park in Ogden.

Watch out Gray!!
Yep, we have chicks. These were the first batch, seven little chicks. The kids loved playing with them when they were just little balls of fluff. They are much bigger now and not so cuddly, but we got two more a few weeks later so we still have some cute ones around.

Gray has been breaking out his longboard. We've got some pretty good hills around here for him to ride and he's hoping he'll get some sliding gloves this summer.
Naomi and Grandpa relaxing. I think this was the last time I remember seeing Dad outside before he became bedridden with pneumonia.
Watch out Gray!!

1 comment:
GREAT pictures! I can't believe how good Naomi looks with red, layered hair. We need a week at a beach house once a month.
Post a Comment