Naomi has been taking Irish dance lessons. Julie, her teacher, is wonderful and Naomi has absolutely loved every minute of class. At the end of class last week, parents were invited in to see what the kids have learned so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! That's awesome. I am definitely not coordinated enough for that kind of thing.
I love it! How fun.
Naomi's the best one--IMO!
Naomi probably would have done much better than I did trying to salsa dance with my friend last weekend...Let's just say none of the other guys in the room asked me to dance.
That was the cutest thing ever!! And I agree, Naomi was definitely the best in the class. (More videos to show my coworkers tomorrow. I love it!)
Cute, cute, cute! Naomi is doing so great! And I do love Julie.. even watching these little ones makes me miss it... BAD!
Post a Comment