Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wishing you a Merry Christmas! (with a little Rudolph thrown in)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

A duet! How fun! Graysen is doing really well.

Rachel said...

Great job Gray! It's always nice to have a piano player in the house during the holidays.

Rita said...

That makes us very homesick!

Erin Gong said...

Can't wait to hear the performances live when we see you in a few weeks!

Weezie said...

That's fantastic! I think I even caught a little jazz rhythm going on in Rudolph. I miss hearing piano playing and piano practicing at home, especially around the holidays! Excellent performances. I'll be making everybody watch it tomorrow at work.

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, they are totally amazing! That duet is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am going to have Bennett watch this for inspiration. He idolizes, Gray, you know. So thank you for having such awesome and talented kids!!!!