Here is my post to highlight some of the things that have been going on this spring. April and May seemed to be so full of activites. The kids both have piano lessons, Gray played lacrosse, Naomi danced, we had spring break, Easter and birthdays, new puppies, traveling, and playing outside between rain and snowstorms. Here are a few highlights.

We spent a day in SLC with cousins. Eliza, Phoebe, Maisy, Xander, Lucas, Gray and Naomi at the LDS Conference center fountain. It was a great day and so good to get out and explore!

Our spring cleaning was limited to the garage. The kids built all these shelves and we did some much needed organizing. I think the kids would have preferred to leave the shelves empty and I did feel kind of bad when they had to clean up their club house.

Gray and Naomi spend a lot of time in the pasture with shovels, hammers and bikes. This is one of the jumps they have built. I didn't know Naomi had been going off it until this picture and some excellent video footage showed up on my camera.

The Green Canyon nature park gets better and better. It a perfect place for the kids to ride their bikes and for us to walk our dogs. Yes that's plural. If you look closely you'll see a
Munsterlander puppy, Benny, sitting between Kory and Naomi.

Naomi just after her spring dance recital. She had so much fun with Irish dancing this year and can't wait for August when she gets to start again.

There he is, no. 40. Gray played lacrosse in third grade but found it too intimidating and painful to play against sixth grade boys. His friends convinced him to start up again this year and he has loved it. Gray says that lacrosse is the most painful but the most fun sport he's played. It's fun to watch his team play. We travel kind of far for games and Gray frequently plays four games each Saturday. He plays teams from Roy to Pocatello, ID. There just aren't enough teams out there yet to play everything locally. We've had a great time, but I'll admit that I'm ready to have our Saturday's back.

I had a conference in St. George and we were lucky enough to make a quick vacation of it... just Kory and I. Crazy, I don't remember the last time we went somewhere without the kids. I'm definitely committed to doing it more often. We have some amazing friends who let our kids be part of their family for a few days. Thanks Jeff and Jaime!

It hasn't been warm enough to go lounge on the beach, but we did make an evening drive to Bear Lake for a picnic dinner. It was a beautiful night and I have to say that I love this picture of the kids.
2 comments:
It was so fun to read your update. You guys have been busy! And another dog?!? Sounds like your kids really love having all that space to run around at your house. That's fun that they have so much "yard." We can't wait to see you guys this summer.
What awesome pictures. I always love hearing what you've been up to. I'm glad you have made a commitment to more trips with Kory. I also think you and I should make a commitment to more time together! :) Let's go to Bear Lake every other week or something. Actually, my kids would also love to just come and go off jumps at your house on their bikes. You and I could work in your garden. Or just sit and drink lemonade. ;)
Love ya!
Post a Comment